How to leave a review
Share your first-hand experience with other clients
After booking a session with a coach a client can leave a review that will be publicly visible on the coach’s profile.
After successfully finishing a session with the coach, clients can leave a review about their recent experience.
In order to leave a review for a particular coach, a client has to open “My coaches” page and click on the ‘Leave Feedback’ button in the sidebar menu that opens .
A client is offered to leave a public text review. Please note that once the review is posted, it cannot be removed manually. Only upon the request from the client, it can be edited or deleted by the customer support personnel.
Reviews have the sole purpose of informing clients of your opinion, about the service and quality of the coach. HSE can use and place it wholly or partly at its sole discretion (e.g. for marketing, promotion, or improvement of our service) on our Platform or such social media platforms, newsletters, special promotions, apps, or other channels owned, hosted, used, or controlled by HSE.
The default ranking of the reviews is by date of submission relative to a few additional criteria (such as language).
We reserve the right to adjust, refuse, or remove reviews at our sole discretion insofar it violates our review policy.
HSE does not compensate or otherwise reward clients for completing a review. The review form should be regarded as a survey and does not include any further commercial offers, invitations, or incentives whatsoever. HSE undertakes to use its best efforts to monitor and remove reviews that breach our policies.
We will not accept reviews which include:
- Profanity, sexually explicit content, hate speech, discriminatory comments, threats, violence;
- Promotional references that are not related to the reviewer’s service experience;
- Mention of full names, personal attacks and accusations towards coaches, HSE staff or other clients as well as defamation;
- Promotion of illegal activities (e.g. drugs, prostitution);
- Violation of someone else’s intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or personality rights;
- Sites links or names, emails and addresses, phone numbers, credit card details;
- Politically sensitive comments.