Coach registration tutorial
Site registration is an essential step for users to access the full functionality of a platform. The registration process should be simple and easy to follow. Here is a step-by-step guide for site registration:
Step 1 — Visit the website’s registration page
On the website’s homepage, look for a button or link that says “Log in” or scroll down for the “Become a coach” button. Click on it, on the page that opens, search and find:
- If you clicked “Log in”—find the “Become a coach” button in the upper right corner and “Continue with Linkedin” after redirecting to a new page and go thru authorisation form;
- If you clicked “Become a coach” on a site’s home page—just enter your Linkedin profile.
Share access to your Linkedin.
Step 2 — Complete your profile
Log in to the website with your username and password. You may be prompted to complete your profile with additional information, such as:
- Editing your name that will be displayed and current time zone;
- Connecting your Google Calendar to receive invites to your training sessions;
- Uploading your profile picture;
- Add your profile headline—tell us a few words about yourself;
- Set up your coaching availability;
- Configure what you’ll train on, how long, and how much you’ll charge below;
- Refer your friends for coaching and get 100% commission for 30 days.
Step 3 — Please await the approval of your application while it is being reviewed. You will receive an email with the status of your application within 5 business days.